- This event has passed.
October 2017 Event
October 21 at 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM MDTFree
1. This is a family-friendly event for all ages! Whether you’re single, a couple, or a family with kids you’re welcome to the event!
2. We are meeting in the auditorium of the Murray Library. The parking lot is on the East side of the building, with the main entrance on the same side. As you enter, immediately take a right and you’ll see the auditorium.
3. Bring your Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS or any other Nintendo portable like a DS, Game Boy [Color/Advance], Game & Watch, or even PSP or Vita (we won’t judge 😉 ) so that you have something to play. Be sure to bring your favorite multiplayer games for your system(s) so that you can play them with others!
4. There will be 3 Large TVs and one projector for us to use at the venue. I am bringing my Switch and 2 Switch docks, so if you can and want to bring your Nintendo Switch dock or even an extra TV/monitor so that we have more of those for people to use, that would be great! If you have a LAN adapter, bring that too, as I will have the equipment necessary for a LAN if people want to do that (for games like Mario Kart 8, ARMS, Splatoon 2, etc.)
5. Even if you’re no longer playing your Nintendo 3DS system, consider bringing it so that other people can StreetPass with your system so they can get puzzle pieces and your Mii character to play in StreetPass games. You may not be playing it, but other people will be thankful that you brought it!
6. If you have any questions or comments about today’s event, please leave a comment below, or send an email to chris[at]utahnintendo.com.
This month, bring your Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS systems to play multiplayer games for both systems. We’ll have a few Nintendo Switch docks for people to connect their own Nintendo Switch to. This will be a great time to get to know other members you’ve met through the Utah Nintendo Community Facebook group!
Have an idea for this or future Utah Nintendo Community events? Want to help volunteer to put on events? If so, send a PM an email to chris[at]utahnintendo.com.